Magnesium and Coenzyme q10 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Magnesium and Coenzyme q10 together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Magnesium and Coenzyme q10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 832 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 30, 2017
832 people who take Magnesium, Coenzyme q10 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Magnesium and Coenzyme q10?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMagnesium and Coenzyme q10 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Magnesium has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Magnesium 33,858 users)
Coenzyme q10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Coenzyme q10 6,193 users)
Interactions between Magnesium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Coenzyme q10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Magnesium and Coenzyme q10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Magnesium (magnesium) is often used to treat constipation. Coenzyme q10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Magnesium is used in:
- Coenzyme q10 is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am 66yr old female. Started to take coq10 after reading the enzyme can deplete because of taking medication for high chlorestorol, which have been taking for years. After a month of taking coq10 got shingles. Is there a connection?
- Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
- Meds I'm currently taking. Lithium 750 Synthroid 0.88 Wellbutrin 300 Abilify 30 ...
- I have always had on and off acne and bowel problems, but both issues subsided until about a month ago. My last doctors visit was around march and I was advised to start taking Magnesium and Coq10 in combination with Topomax for headaches so that I didn't have to take a muscle relaxer, so I did ...
User reviews to the study
- I have eaten about 18 magnesium tablets during 2 weeks ago. but today I had Dysuria.I didn`t had sex with anybody during 6 months ago.I am male.I think the magnesium tablets caused dysuria.
- Hi, I was prescribed Magnesium Oxide 400 mg after being in hospital for AFIB and high bp. After taking drug for 2 weeks, I have developed hives on my right arm and ankle only. Dr. says its not mag, and to take Zyrtec..10 mg.. any comments?
- do you know any actual brands that could work? Im using one called Ventrine Q10, is in gel form. Best Regards
- Taking daily flecainide to prevent aFib/aFlutter. I still seem to have an event every 2 or 3 months. so far, they have converted back on their own in a week or less. Reading lots on the internet about the possibility of low magnesium being the culprit. Just ordered a supplement called ...
- Benign brain tumor, gamma knife, now epilepsy and been taking Vimpat 200mg twice per day. Appreciate your website.