Marijuana and Latuda drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Marijuana and Latuda together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Marijuana and Latuda. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
11 people who take Marijuana, Latuda are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMarijuana and Latuda from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 3,433 users)
Interactions between Marijuana and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Latuda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Marijuana and Latudaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Marijuana (marijuana) is often used to treat drug abuse and dependence. Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Marijuana is used in:
- Latuda is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- So I have Polycythemia vera it makes my hematocrit too high and I have to give a pint of blood about every 3 months. I started taking cbd and so far no results, can you tell me what and how much to take. I have a blood test every month! Thanks Fran
- Hello I'm taking the antibiotic cephalexin but I smoke weed on the daily can I still smoke while I'm taking these antibiotics?
- My 46 year old daughter has been taking theses meds in combination for a few months. We've had to put her in a long term facility because of the severe side effects. Will this be permanent? Her Doctors won't give us info because she is in no shape mentally to sign papers giving permission to share.
- I have been diagnosed with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. I haven't used marijuana since high school (20 years ago), but every bit of research and study ever done by any reputable agency about the Human Endocannabinoid System and the functions of the Human CB1 and CB2 receptors, shows that marijuana ...
- I have frequent headaches so I was wondering how can I stop taking aspirin without having headaches?
User reviews to the study
- My daughter was vaccine injured by the Tetanus vaccine. Her I.Q. is only 52. She is 17 years old, and unable to read, nor do simple math. We have tried diet, and many nutritional supplements, to no avail. We have even done Adipose Stem Cell injections with no improvement. Any thoughts on ...
- I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?
- Hi everyone, I was on 80mg of latuda & 300 mg of wellbutrin for a few years by far best combo. But I realized after leaving my ex husband who we basically had no sex lift so I never noticed till I met someone new that is was next to impossible to have an orgasm. If I was able to it was so weak. ...
- I've recently been diagnosed with bradycardia, osteoarthritis and depression. Am I making things worse by using medical marijuana for pain and anxiety. I take xanax, antidepressants (low dose) and pain killers. The marijuana really helps with the pain and anxiety but I'm worried that I'm making ...
- Hey all, I am 21 and have bipolar and anxiety. Have been on xanax as needed for 3 years and just starting latuda after being on risperidone for 2 years