Maxalt and Xanax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Maxalt and Xanax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Maxalt and Xanax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 361 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
361 people who take Maxalt, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Maxalt and Xanax?
Maxalt has active ingredients of rizatriptan benzoate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Maxalt 7,067 users)
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 89,605 users)
Interactions between Maxalt and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xanax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Maxalt and Xanaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Maxalt (rizatriptan benzoate) is often used to treat migraine. Xanax (alprazolam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Maxalt is used in:
- Xanax is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i was taking 0.5 xanax and now blue xanax 1.0 just take half one and made my heart race and have felt sick for 2 days anybody else have this happen
- I took my xanax,opana er and dicflinac sodium 75 mg. My daughtet had to call 911 ..i wad having a severe allergic reaction
- I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
- I'm curious about taking avena sativa and weight gain since I'm trying to lose weight and not gain! Any answers would be appreciated! Thank You :)
- Age 14 got on depo I missed my shot when I was 16 got pregnant. After having miley in 2009 went back on depo for almost 2 years because I wanted to try again. Nothing was happening got headachwa bad they did and MRI found a small pituatry tumor
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. For over 10 years I have taken a 25mg Zoloft daily for panic attacks and anxiety and for approximately 3 years I have taken .125mg alprazolam occasionally for anxiety.
- I take epilepsy medicine, lamotrigine 100mg twice daily. I don't sleep and have had problems in the past where I've been prescribed zopiclone and diazepam. Can xanax be taken with the medication I'm on? I don't know where to turn for help? Any advice would be so appreciated.
- Hey all, I am 21 and have bipolar and anxiety. Have been on xanax as needed for 3 years and just starting latuda after being on risperidone for 2 years
- excruciating burning pain, any antidonts or at least can you tell me what causes this and how long it will last.
- Excruciating burning pain. Anyone have any ideas for relief or can you let me know how long this will last.?