Maxzide and Methenamine hippurate drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Maxzide and Methenamine hippurate together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Maxzide and Methenamine hippurate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Maxzide and Methenamine hippurate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMaxzide and Methenamine hippurate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Maxzide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Maxzide 7,674 users)
Methenamine hippurate has active ingredients of methenamine hippurate. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Methenamine hippurate 271 users)
Interactions between Maxzide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methenamine hippurate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Maxzide and Methenamine hippuratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Maxzide (hydrochlorothiazide; triamterene) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Methenamine hippurate (methenamine hippurate) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- After losing 40 lbs and getting in the best physical shape of my life, my doctor agreed to take me off of Maxzide. That was last March. After having recent bloodwork done, it was noted that I now have hypothyroidism. I'm wondering if there's a connection.
- Hello, my name is J, and I am experiencing severe, intermittent right ear pain while taking 6.25 mg of maxzide daily. Is anyone else experiencing this side effect as well?
User reviews to the study
- I'm on hippurate and got a UTI. I haven't had one for ten months. My dr gave me cephalexin. Said I can take both at the same time. Any in put? Thank you
- i am still waiting for a firm diagnosis but skin biopsy shows lupus or drug reaction. My symptoms began about a month after beginning Maxide.
- I'mso sleep deprived and started Maxide 3 weeks ago. I've never had insomnia before. I'm female over 60 and am so happy to hear that Maxide COUKD be the cause. Thought I was losing.