Meclizine and Diazepam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Meclizine and Diazepam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Meclizine and Diazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 459 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 25, 2017
459 people who take Meclizine, Diazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Meclizine and Diazepam?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMeclizine and Diazepam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Meclizine has active ingredients of meclizine hydrochloride. It is often used in dizziness. (latest outcomes from Meclizine 10,543 users)
Diazepam has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Diazepam 54,892 users)
Interactions between Meclizine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Meclizine and Diazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Meclizine (meclizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat dizziness. Diazepam (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Meclizine is used in:
- Diazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I took a 25mg meclizine tablet at night & in the morning for vertigo for about a week. On the last day I noticed blood in my stools. I looked it up and found your site. I haven't taken any more since then, and this morning there is just a tiny bit of blood. My question is, is this a long lasting ...
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- hi was on 20mg of pregabalin liquid but had to cut down to 10mg now notice I have eczema on my neck
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
User reviews to the study
- Hello I was having severe panic attacks about six months ago so my doctor prescribed me Valium. Xanax was not working. I was not able to function or live before. I feel like it didn't really help me. But now it seems that my hair is falling out. It was thinning before about two years ago it ...
- I recentaly started antivert and been on depicote for a while would antivert and depicote make you extreamly dizzy
- I'm on 10mg diazepam (2 x 5mg) daily. I have about 50% of normal lung oxygen absorption, due to extensive scarring From interstitial fibrosis.
- I have been taking Diazepam for around 40 years 10 mg 3 times a week as a sleeping pill if I wake up in the middle of the night. I am now scared to death that I will get Dementia. I will be 74 yrs old in November. Any input from anyone ? I would greatly appreciate it.
- Vimpat and meclazine. I have been taking Vimpat for many years, As you know, Vimpat causes dizziness. I almost have to stop Vimpat because the vertgo. I tried meclazine and it works, (125 mg tabs, 4 per day. I take fewer tabs, I have seizures. If I have a seizure someone in my household gives me ...