Melatonin and Plavix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Melatonin and Plavix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Melatonin and Plavix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 253 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 07, 2017
253 people who take Melatonin, Plavix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Melatonin and Plavix?
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 11,378 users)
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Plavix 108,457 users)
Interactions between Melatonin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Plavix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Melatonin and Plavixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Melatonin (melatonin) is often used to treat insomnia. Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used to treat stent. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Melatonin is used in:
- Plavix is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Recently, I fainted after taking 5mg of melatonin. Did I faint because I took too many mgs. Should I reduce mg or give it up altogether?
- Do you have any experience with melatonin therapy in acute Wrnicke encephalopathy?
- my son who is 7 years old has svt and takes verampimil for svt i was wondering if it was safe for him to take melatonin
- eye twitch 24/7 for months
- One thousand mg.'s a night.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Just had a second stent put in heart. am exhausted all the time since taking plavix. Will my body accept this in time and adjust to this medication. I have no one to help me so conversations with others with same problems helps. I am a senior citizen.
- Hi, my name is Nadejda, I'm 81 and I had 2 stents implanted after I had IM, I'm on plavix plus aspirin now and my feet are inclined to swell/ Please, if anybody could give me some tips as to how deal with this situation.
- New to the group and have been going nuts trying to figure out why I had lost my sense of taste. A few months ago my pain management doc recommended it and it helps me get to sleep. I did a Google search on it and loss of taste, and boom! How long from when I stop taking it until my sense of ...
- My sleep has always been affected by dreams good and bad, but since taking Plavix 18 months ago after a mild stroke, the dreams have worsened and sometimes turned into nightmares that have woken me in a cold sweat. Last night was awful so started to investigate and found this site. Can anyone ...
- I am trying to find out information on using Saphris and Melatonin together. My daughter Carol has been on Saphris for only 8 days now. 5mgs. twices a day. For two nights it helped her sleep, but now she is pacing day and night. She needs help and I am hoping for a more natural help rather than ...