Meloxicam and Norco drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Meloxicam and Norco together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Meloxicam and Norco. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 442 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 13, 2017
442 people who take Meloxicam, Norco are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Meloxicam and Norco?
Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 24,083 users)
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 21,073 users)
Interactions between Meloxicam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Norco and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Meloxicam and Norcoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Meloxicam (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Meloxicam is used in:
- Norco is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
- blood pressure has risen while taking meloxicam for 1 week.
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi im writing to say in 2015 i had neck surgery prior to this i went to a dr that really did not seem to care he put me on norco 325 and i recall i started getting skin issues pretty quick ,the dr blew it off , my. cyst acne was absolutely horrific, my face is now so scarred i dont like to be ...
- Last week I had surgery for a ruptured tendon in my lower left leg. I've taken Meloxicam for several years. From what I've read there seems to be others with this problem. I want to know why this wasn't listed as a side effect of this drug.
- I started Meloxicam a month ago .. added to my Tramadol which I've been on for years .. Here on the east coast we've had a sudden heat wave this week which has caused me some unusual negative symptoms when doing what I normally do outside .. Even though I was keeping myself hydrated I was having ...
- I have been on baby aspirin for several years. No heart disease but as a precaution. I was recently put on Meloxicam for my neck pain. I have read I should not take both. Could I take them if I took on in the morning and one at night??
- I have just started taking gabapentin and Meloxicam. I have degenerative disc disease that is in C4-5 and C6-7. I was just wondering how safe this is and what side effects are there?