Meloxicam and Oxycodone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Meloxicam and Oxycodone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Meloxicam and Oxycodone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 636 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
636 people who take Meloxicam, Oxycodone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Meloxicam and Oxycodone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMeloxicam and Oxycodone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 25,397 users)
Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycodone 56,803 users)
Interactions between Meloxicam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oxycodone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Meloxicam and Oxycodonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Meloxicam (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Meloxicam is used in:
- Oxycodone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I started taking Meloxicam for arthritis. I took it for 1 1/2 weeks and noticed significant shortness of breath along with extreme fatigue and jaw pain. I stopped taking it immediately after looking up the side effects. My fatigue and jaw pain have gone away, but the shortness of breath ...
- Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
- blood pressure has risen while taking meloxicam for 1 week.
- Hello, I was wondering if anybody had hydrocephalus and rls/plmd ? I got a vp shunt but that did not help. Any advice?
- I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
User reviews to the study
- My husband has PBC and was diagnosed 20 years ago and as far as we know, it has not progressed. I was just wondering what effect Meloxicam would or could have on his liver if he asked his doctor to be put on it for his joint pain? Any info would truly be appreciated! Thank you
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- I really want to drive, is there any type of medication to counteract the side effects that cause impairment in driving?
- Since 2012 after pill mill shutdown in Floida Pharmacy after Pharmacy refused to fill, have heard every possible excuse imaginable when asked to order had to wait 7 to 10 days which have left me in a state of constant withdrawal. I have a 37 years history of chronic pain but only had to use ...
- I have been on oxycodone 10mg 6 to 8 tablets daily for chronic pain. I have been on this regimen for years. I was recently started on Belsorma 7.5mg for insomnia. I was talking seroquel but this medication was affecting my heart and I am currently on a taper. I am concerned about drug ...