Meloxicam and Prednisone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Meloxicam and Prednisone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Meloxicam and Prednisone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,561 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 15, 2017
2,561 people who take Meloxicam, Prednisone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Meloxicam and Prednisone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMeloxicam and Prednisone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 25,396 users)
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 254,075 users)
Interactions between Meloxicam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Meloxicam and Prednisonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Meloxicam (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Prednisone (prednisone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Meloxicam is used in:
- Prednisone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can I take apple cidar vinegar with prednizone and antibiotics??????
- I'm 57 and had a bad case of shingles 7/4/17 for 3 days before we were to leave for a family vacation I had been having pain in my lower right leg on the outside of it that worsened overtime to the point I wasn't going to go, but my husband convinced me to go. To make it short I had to be ...
- I recently began using prednisone and am having very strange and sometimes frightening dreams. Does anyone else experience this?
- I started taking Meloxicam for arthritis. I took it for 1 1/2 weeks and noticed significant shortness of breath along with extreme fatigue and jaw pain. I stopped taking it immediately after looking up the side effects. My fatigue and jaw pain have gone away, but the shortness of breath ...
- My vision isn't the best to begin with but it seems like since I got on prednisone and lialda its gotten so much worse. Everything is so fuzzy. I cannot see anything. Should I consider switching medications?
User reviews to the study
- My husband has PBC and was diagnosed 20 years ago and as far as we know, it has not progressed. I was just wondering what effect Meloxicam would or could have on his liver if he asked his doctor to be put on it for his joint pain? Any info would truly be appreciated! Thank you
- In April 2017, I developed blood clots in my left leg which was discovered after I had been diagnosed with multiple pulmonary embolisms. I was encouraged by my Rheumatologist to take prednisone to decrease the pain & imflammation I was experiencing from spinal stenosis last Oct. 2016. I had had ...
- I really want to drive, is there any type of medication to counteract the side effects that cause impairment in driving?
- Hi I was already using garcinia Cambogia and was then diagnosed with an auto immune disease that required me to take 50mg to start of prednisone or go blind. I will be gradually tapering my dosage to 20mgs in the next two mths. I'don't stopped taking garcinia for two weeks and I look like a ...
- My blood clot goes from my groin to my ankle on my right leg. My PE in 50 % in both lungs. The 50% came from my doctor and I am not sure exactly what that means.