Meloxicam and Rituxan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Meloxicam and Rituxan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Meloxicam and Rituxan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 94 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 05, 2017
94 people who take Meloxicam, Rituxan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Meloxicam and Rituxan?
Meloxicam has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Meloxicam 24,083 users)
Rituxan has active ingredients of rituximab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Rituxan 20,574 users)
Interactions between Meloxicam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Rituxan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Meloxicam and Rituxana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Meloxicam (meloxicam) is often used to treat arthritis. Rituxan (rituximab) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Meloxicam is used in:
- Rituxan is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, I was prescribed meloxicam for my tailbone pain. I took one 7.5mg dose and that gave me the worst panic attack. I am not taking it anymore but i still feel very anxious and I am not myself anymore. It has been 5 days since i took the dose. Will this take time to go away? Do I need any ...
- blood pressure has risen while taking meloxicam for 1 week.
- I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
- just having feelings of exhaustion and fatigue and well as feeling very down. Already taking meds for depression, wondering if I should quite the Trazodone?
- I am 50 years old and have been on rituxan for 8 months with 4 treatments so far. Last night I was diagnosed with diverticulitis at the er. I am interested in hearing other people's experiences and what they are doing for preventative steps to avoid future episodes of diverticulitis.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Last week I had surgery for a ruptured tendon in my lower left leg. I've taken Meloxicam for several years. From what I've read there seems to be others with this problem. I want to know why this wasn't listed as a side effect of this drug.
- I started Meloxicam a month ago .. added to my Tramadol which I've been on for years .. Here on the east coast we've had a sudden heat wave this week which has caused me some unusual negative symptoms when doing what I normally do outside .. Even though I was keeping myself hydrated I was having ...
- I am,taking rituxin infusion for polymyositus. I just completed by second course of two infusions. My blood sugar is thru the roof stayin the 200 range for several days. I am not on insulin. Normal run 110 to 160 after meals. Has anyone else seen this result and does it go down?
- I have been on baby aspirin for several years. No heart disease but as a precaution. I was recently put on Meloxicam for my neck pain. I have read I should not take both. Could I take them if I took on in the morning and one at night??
- I have just started taking gabapentin and Meloxicam. I have degenerative disc disease that is in C4-5 and C6-7. I was just wondering how safe this is and what side effects are there?