Metformin hydrochloride and Nucynta drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metformin hydrochloride and Nucynta together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metformin hydrochloride and Nucynta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
7 people who take Metformin hydrochloride, Nucynta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Metformin hydrochloride and Nucynta?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMetformin hydrochloride and Nucynta from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Metformin hydrochloride has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Metformin hydrochloride 20,600 users)
Nucynta has active ingredients of tapentadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Nucynta 4,794 users)
Interactions between Metformin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nucynta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metformin hydrochloride and Nucyntaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metformin hydrochloride (metformin hydrochloride) is often used to treat diabetes. Nucynta (tapentadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metformin hydrochloride is used in:
- Nucynta is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi, I took Nucynta for three days, and my eyelids swelled really big, and my eyes turned red and were extremely painful and itchy. I went to the eye doctor, who said the outer layer of my eyes were damaged. I had to take ocular antibiotics and other medicines for my eyes. It's been about six ...
- I need to know the interactions between these meds that the doctor prescribed to me
- Anyone have a remedy to stop sweating profusely while taking Nucynta?
- I am dive inker type two since 2012 and take three Tim a day 500 mg Metformine. My blood sugar in the morning before breakfast vary from 95 to 140 mg/ dl. Since last week I took Pharmaton and will know about effect in blood sugar.
- A feeling of restrictions at the front of my throat when laying down.
User reviews to the study
- Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...
- I was taking Gabapenten for sciatic pain caused by bulging disc. Started to lose my hair so changed to Lyrica (whole different set of side effects). Now I see that nucynta can also cause hair loss. What do you do to slow/stop the loss? Shampoo? Diet changes? When you stop does the hair ...
- I have been hospitalized 2 times in 1 week for hyponatremia. First episode was from gastroenteritis and excessive diarrhea. But then the diarrhea stopped for about a week. I had to cut my metformin dose down while sick as it upset my gi tract. Stools became more normal for about a week. Second ...
- Hi, I am having trouble posting on this site. I was just wondering if migraine like pain is a common problem.
- Hi, I was prescribed nucynta three days ago. So far, just a bit of pain relief, but now I am experiencing sever sharp migraine type headaches. Is this common or should I call my doctor?