Methadone hydrochloride and Folic acid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Methadone hydrochloride and Folic acid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methadone hydrochloride and Folic acid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 87 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
87 people who take Methadone hydrochloride, Folic acid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Methadone hydrochloride and Folic acid?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMethadone hydrochloride and Folic acid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadone hydrochloride 3,525 users)
Folic acid has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Folic acid 105,609 users)
Interactions between Methadone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Folic acid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methadone hydrochloride and Folic acida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methadone hydrochloride (methadone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Folic acid (folic acid) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Methadone hydrochloride is used in:
- Folic acid is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Chest pains already had minor heart attack. What or who can help I'm lowering dose was at 120mg now at 85using zanax to help me get through day.
- if you take celecoxib 200 mg with methadone what would happen
- My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- hi there . i have been taking methadone now or almost 8 yers but for the past year i have been suffering from out of the blue panic attacks. sometimes i can feel them coming on but they have been getting so bad i have been driving myself to the hospital convinced im going to die. i start to feel ...
User reviews to the study
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- Hi I started taking folic acid about two weeks ago but I stopped cause am not one who is consistent in taking medicine. Am someone who can go hours without eating. I am slim nd I also want to put on a lil weight. Ok. So I decided to start taking the folic acid again since I have been told its ...
- Hi my name is Jan and i am 60 yrs old i have been taking folic acid for folate deficiency and they are given me the most terrible stomach cramps sometimes i cant get out of bed they are so bad!does any one else have any problems it would be good to hear from you,i also take diazepam for my ...
- I have been on Methadone now for only 13 days am a 56 yr old woman and am suffering serious panic attacks after taking me dose by the afternoon and they last the rest of the day. I take Methadone for pain relief. I am ready to give it up as I just cant take the attacks anymore as I am also ...
- Hi, im on 30mls of methadone a day and wanted to know if its ok to take black cohash supplements for hot flashes during menopause plz??