Methadone hydrochloride and Zometa drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Methadone hydrochloride and Zometa together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methadone hydrochloride and Zometa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 74 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 18, 2017
74 people who take Methadone hydrochloride, Zometa are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Methadone hydrochloride and Zometa?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMethadone hydrochloride and Zometa from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadone hydrochloride 3,525 users)
Zometa has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Zometa 53,931 users)
Interactions between Methadone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zometa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methadone hydrochloride and Zometaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methadone hydrochloride (methadone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Zometa (zoledronic acid) is often used to treat metastases to bone. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Methadone hydrochloride is used in:
- Zometa is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Chest pains already had minor heart attack. What or who can help I'm lowering dose was at 120mg now at 85using zanax to help me get through day.
- if you take celecoxib 200 mg with methadone what would happen
- My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- hi there . i have been taking methadone now or almost 8 yers but for the past year i have been suffering from out of the blue panic attacks. sometimes i can feel them coming on but they have been getting so bad i have been driving myself to the hospital convinced im going to die. i start to feel ...
User reviews to the study
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- I have been on Methadone now for only 13 days am a 56 yr old woman and am suffering serious panic attacks after taking me dose by the afternoon and they last the rest of the day. I take Methadone for pain relief. I am ready to give it up as I just cant take the attacks anymore as I am also ...
- Hi. I was just diagnosed with SLE between chemo and radiation and have now started on Zometa for the next 5 years. Found this group and thought it might help me understand the side effects and how it affects SLE.
- Hi, im on 30mls of methadone a day and wanted to know if its ok to take black cohash supplements for hot flashes during menopause plz??
- I've been dealing with this loss of taste for almost 2 years and I am going crazy. I feel like I can't go on if this is what life is going to be like.