Methadose and Mirapex drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Methadose and Mirapex together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methadose and Mirapex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 29, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Methadose and Mirapex?
Methadose has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadose 3,165 users)
Mirapex has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from Mirapex 14,176 users)
Interactions between Methadose and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mirapex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methadose and Mirapexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methadose (methadone hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug abuse. Mirapex (pramipexole dihydrochloride) is often used to treat restless leg syndrome. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have Parkinson's and am on Azilect, Mirapex and Sinemet. I want to get off of Mirapex because of very early morning awakening . However, I must continue it for the next few weeks at the full dose. But I absolutely must get at least a few nights of good sleep. Has anyone tried Ambien along ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...
- I've been on methadone for 6 1/2 years now I have not been formally diagnosed with IBS but I have every symptom and I'm almost positive thats what I have I have an appointment with the G.I. doc soon!!
- Hello everyone. Thank you for letting me join in on this group! I have been trying to find something like this of others who take Mirapex and also have RSD! I have had RSD since 2001 from an infiltrated IV after having major surgery. Surgery was fine but the Phentergan and Demerol shot in the ...
- How has the combination of Mirpaex and Parnate helped you? Did you experience and side effects from the combination?
- Hi my name is Jennifer and I'm new here. I've recently failed a drug test and I know I'm clean. I'm on Lyrica and I'm wondering if anyone else had a false positive.