Methadose and Quetiapine fumarate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Methadose and Quetiapine fumarate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methadose and Quetiapine fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 06, 2017
10 people who take Methadose, Quetiapine fumarate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Methadose and Quetiapine fumarate?
Methadose has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadose 3,165 users)
Quetiapine fumarate has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Quetiapine fumarate 8,042 users)
Interactions between Methadose and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quetiapine fumarate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methadose and Quetiapine fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methadose (methadone hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug abuse. Quetiapine fumarate (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Methadose is used in:
- Quetiapine fumarate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
- Hello Everybody ! This is the part of my day of which I'm feeling much better ! Thusly, I would not feel up to sharing and I ust say that I have a loving feeling as this is my first club ! Now, the bad part. My Dr told me as I was leaving the hospital a couple months back, and as I yelled to ...
- I stopped taking quetiapine suddenly and am having really bad anxiety, racing heart, nervousness, Help!
You may be interested in these reviews
- My wife ( a senior citizen) is bi polar with mania and has dementia. She is in a senior living memory care facility. She takes Quetiapine 75 mg twice a day. Recently Mirtazapine 7.5 mg once a day at bedtime has been added. Am awaiting a satisfactory answer for the necessity. I am all for ...
- Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...
- I've been on methadone for 6 1/2 years now I have not been formally diagnosed with IBS but I have every symptom and I'm almost positive thats what I have I have an appointment with the G.I. doc soon!!
- I have been taking seroquel for around 15 years now. Anywhere from 25mg-500mg. I currently take 25mg for my intractable insomnia. I am unable to stop it without my insomnia getting so bad that I don't sleep at all for days and days. I developed type 2 diabetes around a year ago, after about a ...
- Hi my name is Jennifer and I'm new here. I've recently failed a drug test and I know I'm clean. I'm on Lyrica and I'm wondering if anyone else had a false positive.