Methadose and Remeron drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Methadose and Remeron together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methadose and Remeron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 29, 2017
7 people who take Methadose, Remeron are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Methadose and Remeron?
Methadose has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadose 3,165 users)
Remeron has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Remeron 17,524 users)
Interactions between Methadose and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Remeron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methadose and Remerona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methadose (methadone hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug abuse. Remeron (mirtazapine) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Methadose is used in:
- Remeron is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm on 30mg of Remeron per day. I'm experiencing very unacceptable bloating, swelling and I guess it's water retention. Can my pcp or shrink prescribe anything for this? I was thinking of asking to have the Remeron dosage raised to the max. which I gather is: 45mg because I've experienced a ...
- My son and I have not had an easy life so the last thing i want to do is have him on medication that could harm him. I have MS, so i am concerned, given my medical history. I just want him to happy and healthy again. It has been ongoing for years, and he is 15 now. on depakote and remeron for 3 ...
- I am a 54 yr old male presently taking remeron for one month and ready to begin taking chantix to quit smoking. What are the side effects I might experience in the beginning and then thereafter.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I just need to know if my symptoms are the result of too many years of high doses of Remeron and Zoloft. Doctors say my illness is a mystery. So discouraged.
- I am prescribed remeron , 30mg , for depression , but i take half of it before going to bed ...a lot of sweat , half asleep , headaches in the morning..have tried in the morning , but to agitated , irritable..any experience ?
- Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...
- I take 45mg mertazapine and 10 mg montelukast at night and have really vivid dreams, when i wake up in the morning its not a gradual wake up, more like a shock and sometimes im even shaking, it takes me some time to come around in the mornings trying to get the dreams in perspective with ...
- Hi, I currently take mertazapine 45mg and montelukast 10mg and am having awful vivid dreams, has anybody else had this taking this combination together?