Methadose and Stadol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Methadose and Stadol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methadose and Stadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Methadose and Stadol?
Methadose has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadose 3,165 users)
Stadol has active ingredients of butorphanol tartrate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Stadol 5,307 users)
Interactions between Methadose and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Stadol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methadose and Stadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methadose (methadone hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug abuse. Stadol (butorphanol tartrate) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Mother was given a injection fo Stadol when in labor she was postive for methadone three days later. Stated she never has taken methadone. Has no history
- Can you get stadol in spray form for pain
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...
- I've been on methadone for 6 1/2 years now I have not been formally diagnosed with IBS but I have every symptom and I'm almost positive thats what I have I have an appointment with the G.I. doc soon!!
- Hi my name is Jennifer and I'm new here. I've recently failed a drug test and I know I'm clean. I'm on Lyrica and I'm wondering if anyone else had a false positive.
- I just started taking Garcinia Cambogia and am currently on 14 mg methadone. Going down 2mg every week. Worried about interactions but haven't noticed much yet. Would love to hear of any interactions others have experienced.
- I have been on 14 MLS of methadone otherwise 140 MLS of methadone. I want to start taking garcinia camogia but am worried about it interfering with my methadone. As Any recovering opiate user knows withdrawal is a definite panic attack causer.