Methimazole and Melatonin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Methimazole and Melatonin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methimazole and Melatonin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Feb, 20, 2017
8 people who take Methimazole, Melatonin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Methimazole and Melatonin?
Methimazole has active ingredients of methimazole. It is often used in hyperthyroidism. (latest outcomes from Methimazole 2,577 users)
Melatonin has active ingredients of melatonin. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Melatonin 9,343 users)
Interactions between Methimazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Melatonin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methimazole and Melatonina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methimazole (methimazole) is often used to treat hyperthyroidism. Melatonin (melatonin) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Methimazole is used in:
- Melatonin is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Do you have any experience with melatonin therapy in acute Wrnicke encephalopathy?
- my son who is 7 years old has svt and takes verampimil for svt i was wondering if it was safe for him to take melatonin
- eye twitch 24/7 for months
- One thousand mg.'s a night.
- I'm taking Methimazole 10 mg twice daily I stopped taking it because I started having severe jaw pain. It has been 2 days but feel the same.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I recently have been having trouble sleeping so a co-worker suggested I try taking Melatonin. It worked wonderfully, and I was sleeping through the entire night. I didn't need to take it consistently, but it worked wonders when I did need it. As my wedding date approached I was having more and ...
- Hi I'm Emma, I woke up this morning, I took a melatonin pill the night before, with the discovery that I have YELLOW FINGERNAILS! I feel really distressed please I need support. xx
- Good evening. I am new to this and need some advice with this, so I am taking Valporic Acid 250Mg 3 times a day and it's good for my epilepsy but my main concern is sometimes just started recently I'm having problems sleeping at night and when I do fall asleep it's early in the morning around ...
- My son (17) has epilepsy (JANZ) and the last episode was about 4 years ago. The most important thing is to have a stress less life. We all know that it is very difficult to live without it, but it is just a matter of discipline, specially with meditation. Nevertheless, about a year ago, we were ...
- I took one half of a melatonin supplement tablet. I don't remember the milligram because my granddaughter gave it to me. Later that night awoke with my muscles locked, and painful. I had to crawl because I needed to get to the bathroom. I crawled by sliding and along the floor,not by using my ...