Methocarbamol and Buspirone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Methocarbamol and Buspirone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methocarbamol and Buspirone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
17 people who take Methocarbamol, Buspirone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Methocarbamol and Buspirone hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMethocarbamol and Buspirone hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methocarbamol has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from Methocarbamol 6,248 users)
Buspirone hydrochloride has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Buspirone hydrochloride 1,457 users)
Interactions between Methocarbamol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Buspirone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methocarbamol and Buspirone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methocarbamol (methocarbamol) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Buspirone hydrochloride (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Methocarbamol is used in:
- Buspirone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Pulled out piece of skin. Contraction-like pain. Vagina closed
- I don't understand why I'm takin them meds all intiflamal meds i ok now why i take the klopin i was told not to Advil other ibuprofen
- Sertraline being the generic form of Zoloft, and the Buspirone being generic for ...?
- I take these meds and have had violent outburst I need to know is this what to expect all 4 of these are taken daily.
User reviews to the study
- Hi everyone. I went in for a refill on tramadol, and instead he gave memethocarbomal and I've taken gabepentol for 25 years. Can someone help me to understand what's going on!!! My heart is racing, I'm full of anxiety, coughing sneezing and I hit a really good low feeling Saturday which is ...
- I was diagnosed with an umbilical hernia and another type of hernia in the ER two days ago. I have been taking Methocarbamol 500 MG. I am concerned that this may have contributed to my hernia. I stumbled upon this group and am interested in what others have to say.
- I just started taking buspar 3wks almost ago 5mg twice daily with Strattera 40 mg... cold turkeyed clonazepam 3wks ago too... feel like didn't make decisions... still overthinking/analyzing but feel kinda zoned... can't think through.. trouble planning what want to do... too serious feeling?? ...
- I have been taking 20mg of Prozac for the last four years with good results except I have a constant tightness in my stomach. I have been taking 15mg of Buspirone for the last two weeks. The tightness is worse and I'm awake from 3am every night. I will keep taking it until my next appointment in ...
- Hi Swim been on subutex 2 weeks tomorrow. Swim previously was on 70 mg a day of oxymorophone and up to 2 methacarbamol. Since switching to subutex ,Swim can barely stand the pain and muscle cramps. I tried the methacarbamol with the subutex and feel very loopy almost drunk, very sleepy and ...