Methotrexate preservative free and Lithium citrate drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Methotrexate preservative free and Lithium citrate together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methotrexate preservative free and Lithium citrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Methotrexate preservative free and Lithium citrate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMethotrexate preservative free and Lithium citrate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methotrexate preservative free
Methotrexate preservative free has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Methotrexate preservative free 158 users)
Lithium citrate has active ingredients of lithium citrate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lithium citrate 516 users)
Interactions between Methotrexate preservative free and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lithium citrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methotrexate preservative free and Lithium citratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methotrexate preservative free (methotrexate sodium) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Lithium citrate (lithium citrate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My MIL has been diagnosed with Stage 2E Large B cell Non-hodgkins lymphoma and has completed her first round of CHOP-R at a 75% dose. She tolerated that chemo fairly well. After her first week of chemo, her platelets were a bit low, but now her platelets are at at good point, as is her WBC. ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I'm currently on methotrexate 20mg and I'm trialling krill-oil. I'm also taking other supplements such as folic- acid, vitamin D, glucosamine, vitamin C. Yet I've only just introduced the krill-oil in the last week. I can already feel an easing in the stiffness and pain. Anyone trial krill - ...
- I take Vimpat to control my epilepsy I have had since 3. I have been very depressed and since antidepressants didn't work, my neurologist decided to add lithium. Any one experiencing nervous energy and waking up with Vimpat ?