Methotrexate preservative free and Quetiapine fumarate drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Methotrexate preservative free and Quetiapine fumarate together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methotrexate preservative free and Quetiapine fumarate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Methotrexate preservative free and Quetiapine fumarate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMethotrexate preservative free and Quetiapine fumarate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methotrexate preservative free
Methotrexate preservative free has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Methotrexate preservative free 158 users)
Quetiapine fumarate has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Quetiapine fumarate 8,371 users)
Interactions between Methotrexate preservative free and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quetiapine fumarate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methotrexate preservative free and Quetiapine fumaratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methotrexate preservative free (methotrexate sodium) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Quetiapine fumarate (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My brother in law took his own life two months ago after being put on high doses of Seroquel. The family was not informed of the possibility of escalating depression or suicidal thoughts. If the Dr. thought that he was so ill that he needed a medication that might cause suicide, why wasn't he ...
- Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
- Hello Everybody ! This is the part of my day of which I'm feeling much better ! Thusly, I would not feel up to sharing and I ust say that I have a loving feeling as this is my first club ! Now, the bad part. My Dr told me as I was leaving the hospital a couple months back, and as I yelled to ...
- My MIL has been diagnosed with Stage 2E Large B cell Non-hodgkins lymphoma and has completed her first round of CHOP-R at a 75% dose. She tolerated that chemo fairly well. After her first week of chemo, her platelets were a bit low, but now her platelets are at at good point, as is her WBC. ...
- I stopped taking quetiapine suddenly and am having really bad anxiety, racing heart, nervousness, Help!
User reviews to the study
- My wife ( a senior citizen) is bi polar with mania and has dementia. She is in a senior living memory care facility. She takes Quetiapine 75 mg twice a day. Recently Mirtazapine 7.5 mg once a day at bedtime has been added. Am awaiting a satisfactory answer for the necessity. I am all for ...
- I have been taking seroquel for around 15 years now. Anywhere from 25mg-500mg. I currently take 25mg for my intractable insomnia. I am unable to stop it without my insomnia getting so bad that I don't sleep at all for days and days. I developed type 2 diabetes around a year ago, after about a ...
- I've been on 100mg quetiapine for 3 months. I'm about to begin 7.5mg mirtazapine , increasing to 15mg.
- Hi, I'm currently on methotrexate 20mg and I'm trialling krill-oil. I'm also taking other supplements such as folic- acid, vitamin D, glucosamine, vitamin C. Yet I've only just introduced the krill-oil in the last week. I can already feel an easing in the stiffness and pain. Anyone trial krill - ...
- My wife is using Quetiapine Fumerate 400mg per day for past five years and has severe hair loss. Kindly help us / advice.