Methyldopa and Excedrin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Methyldopa and Excedrin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methyldopa and Excedrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Methyldopa and Excedrin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMethyldopa and Excedrin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methyldopa has active ingredients of methyldopa. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Methyldopa 2,981 users)
Excedrin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine. It is often used in headache. (latest outcomes from Excedrin 12,724 users)
Interactions between Methyldopa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Excedrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methyldopa and Excedrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methyldopa (methyldopa) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Excedrin (acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Last night I took excedrine migraine with flagyl, I woke up a couple hours later with severe abdominal pain, vomiting, a worsened headache, severe nausea, dizziness, vertigo, and I also couldn't walk straight, I was wobbly. It was also hard for me to stay awake. Biggest mistake of my life, I ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi, my name is Jennifer. My ears started ringing over 2 years ago, while I was on Naltrexone. I stopped taking it over a year ago, but the ringing has gotten worse. The only other thing I take religiously, is Excedrin. Any thoughts or suggestions?! Thank you 😊
- i am a female, 68 years old, and have taken 2 -3 Excedrin every day since i was in my 20's. Terrible rebound headahes if i do not take Excedrin. Has anyone else taken Excedrin for this length of time?
- This is the second time that i have done a payed volunteer drug test and both time i came up postive for amphetamines! I do take methyldopa for my blood pressure for about 4 years now i just dont understand whats going on and why it comes up postive
- I am having a really hard time on methyldopa and the dr says it isnt the medicine post nasal dip, throat irritation, head pounding, cant breathe
- Excedrin not only cause's bad ear pain and swollen ears it also causes hearing problems on one side of my head it also causes confusion at times and numbness as well. I need to stop taking it however, not that easy because of bad headaches that happen when I try to stop.