Methyldopa and Excedrin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Methyldopa and Excedrin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methyldopa and Excedrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Methyldopa has active ingredients of methyldopa. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Methyldopa 2,762 users)
Excedrin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine. It is often used in headache. (latest outcomes from Excedrin 10,865 users)
On Feb, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Methyldopa and Excedrin?
Interactions between Methyldopa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Excedrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methyldopa (methyldopa) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Excedrin (acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine) is often used to treat headache. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
You may be interested in these reviews
- This is the second time that i have done a payed volunteer drug test and both time i came up postive for amphetamines! I do take methyldopa for my blood pressure for about 4 years now i just dont understand whats going on and why it comes up postive
- I am having a really hard time on methyldopa and the dr says it isnt the medicine post nasal dip, throat irritation, head pounding, cant breathe
- Excedrin not only cause's bad ear pain and swollen ears it also causes hearing problems on one side of my head it also causes confusion at times and numbness as well. I need to stop taking it however, not that easy because of bad headaches that happen when I try to stop.
- Hello Group ...glad to know that this exists. I'm 43 years old and was diagnosed with G6PD when I was 18 in Air Force Basic Training, I never paid much attention to it throughout my life. Until recent google searches and health issues lead me here.
- Hello, I suffer from chronic daily migraines, I tried imitrex, feriocet, and two other antidepressant none of which worked. I am currently taking Nortriptyline I started a week ago it seems to give me a bit of relieve but the headache is still there...I am currently on 25mg which I take ...