Methylprednisolone and Mucinex dm drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Methylprednisolone and Mucinex dm together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Methylprednisolone and Mucinex dm. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
4 people who take Methylprednisolone, Mucinex dm are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Methylprednisolone and Mucinex dm?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMethylprednisolone and Mucinex dm from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,031 users)
Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,393 users)
Interactions between Methylprednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mucinex dm and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Methylprednisolone and Mucinex dma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Mucinex dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Methylprednisolone is used in:
- Mucinex dm is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I'm sick with bronchitis and pleurisy can I take both of these?
- I have been given methylprednisolone and tizanidine hydrochloride
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
- I am taking low dose methylprednisolone for AS i get frequent tachycardia
- I think I have serotonin syndrome which brought on a multiple sclerosis relapse only the doctor doesn't think so. I was diagnosed with MS Jan 2008 and had a relapse a month or two later. I haven't had one since until now. I eat healthy and exercise (I cycle and swim, nothing to strenuous)and ...
User reviews to the study
- I have breath Like I would Have a sinus infection or lung infection.It is the same odor as when I had bronchila pneumonia in January.I can't figure where it is coming from...HELP
- Hey, I would like to say I Am really worried about my hairs ...I loose my hairs to use this medicine ...I don't know what to do to stop hair loose more. Thanks
- I have been on Medrol for at least 10 years. I have severe systemic lupus, and Medrol is my anti- inflammatory. I feel like this drug is going to kill me. Anyone else?
- Hey im new here. Feels like my sinuses was acting so i wanted to take mucinex dm because it has an guafenesin in it. I just started taking Garcinia yesterday!!! I just wanted to know will i get sick!!!
- Having tremors at night on the last day of taking the last pill. Has anyone else felt this, is this withdrawals?