Metoprolol succinate and Septra ds drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol succinate and Septra ds together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metoprolol succinate and Septra ds. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 05, 2017
12 people who take Metoprolol succinate, Septra ds are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Metoprolol succinate and Septra ds?
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol succinate 25,120 users)
Septra ds has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Septra ds 1,701 users)
Interactions between Metoprolol succinate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Septra ds and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol succinate and Septra dsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol succinate (metoprolol succinate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Septra ds (sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metoprolol succinate is used in:
- Septra ds is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
- I have had problems with very slow speech, often unable to find the right words since taking this drug. Is this a side effect
- Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
- Someone at the doctor's office changed the amount I was being given of the Lisinopril from 40 mg., to 10 mg. After this I started falling. Doctor said it is not in the records who had changed the dose. Pharmacist said it was this change that increased the weakness in my arms and legs. Doctor ...
- Since I came home I get really bad leg cramps in my left shin. At night and during the day. At night they will wake me from a sound sleep and I have to get up and walk around for about 30 minutes.I have taken leg cramp pills, drink a gallon of water a day, also dring tonic water for the quinine ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I took Septra 5 months ago and am still sensitive to the light and can lights. Has anyone else experienced this?
- I was prescribed the Metoprolol by my doctor and after taking it for about a week I had a bad nose bleed in the middle of the night. I thought it was just a fluke but now a few days later I've had another nosebleed. Any suggestions on how I can stop this until I can get in to see my doctor?
- I take metroplol and been having lots of pain in my bladder and uti's. I wonder if that is tge problem. Is anyone feeling the same?
- I have been in so much pain for 5 months now in my private parts and kept getting symptoms of UTI and bladder infections. Although sometimes they r not infections. Ok so I take metropolol succinate and googled the meds and find out this? For the life of me it was driving me crazy. I am ...
- I take metoprolol succinate for high blood pressure and feel this has caused my Tinnitis. Has anyone tried something different for HPB that has relieved their tinnitis.