Metoprolol succinate and Tramadol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol succinate and Tramadol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metoprolol succinate and Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 783 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
783 people who take Metoprolol succinate, Tramadol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Metoprolol succinate and Tramadol?
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol succinate 25,120 users)
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 84,575 users)
Interactions between Metoprolol succinate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tramadol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol succinate and Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol succinate (metoprolol succinate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metoprolol succinate is used in:
- Tramadol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
- Has anyone taking long term tramadol tried turmeric supplements? I wonder if bad interactions exist between those two
- Hello, how long after you get off of Tramadol until your sperm count is back to normal?
- Hi, is anyone else in this group or have experience with this with their partner? I am experiencing this issue
- I have had problems with very slow speech, often unable to find the right words since taking this drug. Is this a side effect
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
- Hi, I'm on here looking for anyone who has similar symptoms as my 79 year old mum. She's been taking tramadol for 8 years (50mg twice daily). She has currently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to try to understand if the extreme fatigue she is experiencing is due to the tramadol ...
- I have taken Flecanide Acetate 50 mg twice a day about a year and a half ago. discontinued 1 month in as thought it might be causing dizziness. Now just started Flecanide today 50mg twice a day and take metoprolol succ ER 25 mg in morning and 12.5 in evening. Nervous about the combination of ...
- I've been taking tramadol for pain for 8 months, today I had a nose bleed for almost 2 hours today, it has stopped flowing but its still drippy, my blood pressure is fine, but I was very hot before it started to flow from both nostrils, I work with someone who also takes tramdol for pain and ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!