Metoprolol tartrate and Cephalexin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Cephalexin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and Cephalexin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 315 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 13, 2017
315 people who take Metoprolol tartrate, Cephalexin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Metoprolol tartrate and Cephalexin?
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol tartrate 50,404 users)
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cephalexin 11,860 users)
Interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cephalexin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol tartrate and Cephalexina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Cephalexin (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metoprolol tartrate is used in:
- Cephalexin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have noticed a shift in my mood and demeanor. Has others experienced this ?
- I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase ...
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
- Dose cephalexin show up false positives on a drug test
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been dealing with diagnosis of sever R A for 4 years, i always felt it was drug indused, my doctor just says not that many people get it from your blood pressure medication. Metoprolol. So they fill me with more drugs to combat the side effects im having, i just need yo know, my last sign ...
- I Found this group searching for side effects of cephlaxin, I have been taking 500 mg every 8 Hours and have never felt so strung out and jittery! Looking for people with similar experience with this!
- I've been taking cephalexin for a week now. I started last Tuesday and finished it today. My period was supposed to come on the 27th but it is now May 2nd!
- I developed an ear infection at the beginning of April. Went to urgent care after about a week of trying to deal with it on my own. Ear swelled up and had lots of weeping. Put on cephalexin. After 8 days I developed hives on arms and was told to take benadryl. The next day I had what I ...
- I am taking Lisinopril, metoprolol tartrate, pravastatin, and a yellow aspirin. I am getting bad chills in the evening and short term memory loss