Metoprolol tartrate and Clonidine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Clonidine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,352 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
1,352 people who take Metoprolol tartrate, Clonidine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Metoprolol tartrate and Clonidine?
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol tartrate 50,404 users)
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 32,873 users)
Interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol tartrate and Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Clonidine (clonidine) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metoprolol tartrate is used in:
- Clonidine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have noticed a shift in my mood and demeanor. Has others experienced this ?
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
- A loved one has been diagnosed with CHF and what we have come to know is with an elevated blood pressure, there is an increase in coughing. Dialysis is done 3x a week to remove any fluid buildup and fluids are carefully watched throughout the day. I was wondering if taking Delsym was ever ...
- Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been dealing with diagnosis of sever R A for 4 years, i always felt it was drug indused, my doctor just says not that many people get it from your blood pressure medication. Metoprolol. So they fill me with more drugs to combat the side effects im having, i just need yo know, my last sign ...
- I am taking Lisinopril, metoprolol tartrate, pravastatin, and a yellow aspirin. I am getting bad chills in the evening and short term memory loss
- Have afib. Had hybrid maze procedure to correct afib. Felt like a million bucks. Afib came back. Cardiologist perscribed Rythmol, multaq, pro something or other, and now metoprolol for two years. Shocked that I've put on weight even though I exercise regularly. The weight and itching ...
- Hello, My name is Bev and I was wondering if anyone in the group has ever had a UTI taking the medication Clonidine?
- I only have one thyroid but when I was put on a very small amount of metoprolol succinate I began feeling very tired and started to gain weight. I was on a natural thyroid so I increased the thyroid. I began to feel better. My problem was I couldn't find it in health food stores anymore and it ...