Metoprolol tartrate and Furosemide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Furosemide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and Furosemide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,052 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 11, 2017
6,052 people who take Metoprolol tartrate, Furosemide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Metoprolol tartrate and Furosemide?
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol tartrate 50,404 users)
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Furosemide 135,275 users)
Interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Furosemide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol tartrate and Furosemidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Furosemide (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metoprolol tartrate is used in:
- Furosemide is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have noticed a shift in my mood and demeanor. Has others experienced this ?
- I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
- I'm a 15 post liver transplant female taking Rapamune and now have shingles. My PCP prescribed Valtrex and capsaicin, what are the drug interactions, and can the two lead to liver or renal failure.
You may be interested in these reviews
- My baby serum ammonia level is 148,127 & 134 age of baby 15day . 3rd day of birth he admitted in nicu dur to hypoglycemia and doctors observed multiple seizer ,they treated with anti convelsent drug , but oxygen support not removed . After the eco findout PDA having 1mm space that why they ...
- I have been dealing with diagnosis of sever R A for 4 years, i always felt it was drug indused, my doctor just says not that many people get it from your blood pressure medication. Metoprolol. So they fill me with more drugs to combat the side effects im having, i just need yo know, my last sign ...
- My father is 82 and had recent resistant pneumonia which he was given Lasix. He now sweats below the level of his paralysis. Is one related to the other? he has not had sweating below his level of paralysis in 49 years. Should I be looking at another drug causing this side effect. He now is on ...
- I am taking Lisinopril, metoprolol tartrate, pravastatin, and a yellow aspirin. I am getting bad chills in the evening and short term memory loss
- Have afib. Had hybrid maze procedure to correct afib. Felt like a million bucks. Afib came back. Cardiologist perscribed Rythmol, multaq, pro something or other, and now metoprolol for two years. Shocked that I've put on weight even though I exercise regularly. The weight and itching ...