Metoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 195 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
195 people who take Metoprolol tartrate, Trazodone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Metoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloride?
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol tartrate 50,404 users)
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 9,686 users)
Interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trazodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Trazodone hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metoprolol tartrate is used in:
- Trazodone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have noticed a shift in my mood and demeanor. Has others experienced this ?
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
- I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
- they want to start my dad on Gabapentin. He is already on trazadone. I want re information
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been dealing with diagnosis of sever R A for 4 years, i always felt it was drug indused, my doctor just says not that many people get it from your blood pressure medication. Metoprolol. So they fill me with more drugs to combat the side effects im having, i just need yo know, my last sign ...
- I have been taking this drug for about a month. I am only on 5mg per day. I just started having nausea all day long. I see that nausea is a common side effect- but wondering if it can start after a month of taking it. :)
- i was taking trazodone for imsomnia ,,,but I have jus been told I have a enlarged prostate and am taking tamurex 400mg..can I still take the trazodone
- I am taking Lisinopril, metoprolol tartrate, pravastatin, and a yellow aspirin. I am getting bad chills in the evening and short term memory loss
- Have afib. Had hybrid maze procedure to correct afib. Felt like a million bucks. Afib came back. Cardiologist perscribed Rythmol, multaq, pro something or other, and now metoprolol for two years. Shocked that I've put on weight even though I exercise regularly. The weight and itching ...