Metoprolol succinate and Aleve drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol succinate and Aleve together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metoprolol succinate and Aleve. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 149 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
149 people who take Metoprolol succinate, Aleve are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Metoprolol succinate and Aleve?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMetoprolol succinate and Aleve from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol succinate 26,079 users)
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 44,136 users)
Interactions between Metoprolol succinate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol succinate and Alevea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol succinate (metoprolol succinate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metoprolol succinate is used in:
- Aleve is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
- I have had problems with very slow speech, often unable to find the right words since taking this drug. Is this a side effect
- Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- I have acute vertigo attacks that are triggered by stress - should I take an antidepressant and which one would be most unlikely to cause dizziness and vertigo?
User reviews to the study
- if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
- I have taken Flecanide Acetate 50 mg twice a day about a year and a half ago. discontinued 1 month in as thought it might be causing dizziness. Now just started Flecanide today 50mg twice a day and take metoprolol succ ER 25 mg in morning and 12.5 in evening. Nervous about the combination of ...
- Have experienced substantial light sensitivity after taking turmeric for several weeks followed by Aleve one time. Does anyone know whether it's the Aleve, the turmeric, or the combination? Also, how long does it take for the effect to subside? I have not taken either for five days, but the ...
- I was prescribed the Metoprolol by my doctor and after taking it for about a week I had a bad nose bleed in the middle of the night. I thought it was just a fluke but now a few days later I've had another nosebleed. Any suggestions on how I can stop this until I can get in to see my doctor?
- I take metroplol and been having lots of pain in my bladder and uti's. I wonder if that is tge problem. Is anyone feeling the same?