Metoprolol succinate and Aspirin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol succinate and Aspirin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metoprolol succinate and Aspirin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,619 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
5,619 people who take Metoprolol succinate, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Metoprolol succinate and Aspirin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMetoprolol succinate and Aspirin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Metoprolol succinate has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol succinate 26,079 users)
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 317,734 users)
Interactions between Metoprolol succinate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol succinate and Aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol succinate (metoprolol succinate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metoprolol succinate is used in:
- Aspirin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking 75mg of Aspirin since my heart attack on the 6th December 2016. I have had pain on swallowing for three months, I changed from dispersable to enteric coated a month ago, at first that was fine but now the pain has returned. The only other drug I am is Ticagrelor with ends in ...
- I have frequent headaches so I was wondering how can I stop taking aspirin without having headaches?
- My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- I have had problems with very slow speech, often unable to find the right words since taking this drug. Is this a side effect
User reviews to the study
- Please welcome Mr Salomo as I would like to work with you day to day regarding the use of moringa and aspirin thank you.
- I have taken Flecanide Acetate 50 mg twice a day about a year and a half ago. discontinued 1 month in as thought it might be causing dizziness. Now just started Flecanide today 50mg twice a day and take metoprolol succ ER 25 mg in morning and 12.5 in evening. Nervous about the combination of ...
- I was prescribed the Metoprolol by my doctor and after taking it for about a week I had a bad nose bleed in the middle of the night. I thought it was just a fluke but now a few days later I've had another nosebleed. Any suggestions on how I can stop this until I can get in to see my doctor?
- I take metroplol and been having lots of pain in my bladder and uti's. I wonder if that is tge problem. Is anyone feeling the same?
- I have been in so much pain for 5 months now in my private parts and kept getting symptoms of UTI and bladder infections. Although sometimes they r not infections. Ok so I take metropolol succinate and googled the meds and find out this? For the life of me it was driving me crazy. I am ...