Metoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 222 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
222 people who take Metoprolol tartrate, Trazodone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Metoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMetoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Metoprolol tartrate has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Metoprolol tartrate 51,746 users)
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 10,172 users)
Interactions between Metoprolol tartrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trazodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metoprolol tartrate and Trazodone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metoprolol tartrate (metoprolol tartrate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Trazodone hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metoprolol tartrate is used in:
- Trazodone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I just test for positive for barbiturates and amphetamines today. I did some research and found out trazadone can cause the false positive for amphetamines but what other prescriptions would cause false positive for barbiturates because I don't even know what barbiturates are?
- I have noticed a shift in my mood and demeanor. Has others experienced this ?
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- Reaching out for support for individuals with same symptoms as myself...Since increasing Metoprolol I have started having ringing in the ears. And now I am experiencing optic eye pressure. According to research, if I can lose about 20-30 lbs and de-stress I may be able to reduce or do away ...
- I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
User reviews to the study
- I'm so glad to read that I'm not the only one having excessive night sweating due to trazadone. I look forward to any advice!
- Trying to find help. I have been recently getting worse outbreaks of rapid heart beat for no apparent reason. Went to the ER 2 days ago didn't think think I would make it there because it was so extreme. I have been on this drug for years but wondering if this is a side effect I didn't know ...
- Hi have been on Metaloprol for about 20 years for hypertension. I have also suffered with facial swelling, lips, tongue, tinnitus cronic an feeling of anxiety. My symptoms were diagnised by an immunologist as Salicylate intolerance. My tolerance is very low. I started to query Histamine ...
- I m taking tradozone 25mg daily since last 4 days also taking gabapantin 100mg one tab daily feeling metabolism acidosis
- Was on 1/8 th ambien and 25 mg trazadone for about 2 months, now my memory is getting real bad! I am 72 yrs old. Would like to know if it will get better? Have only been off of it for 3 days Thank you so much Kathy