Metrogel and Monistat drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Metrogel and Monistat together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metrogel and Monistat. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
1 person who takes Metrogel, Monistat are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Metrogel and Monistat?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMetrogel and Monistat from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Metrogel has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in rosacea. (latest outcomes from Metrogel 1,945 users)
Monistat has active ingredients of miconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Monistat 323 users)
Interactions between Metrogel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Monistat and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metrogel and Monistata b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metrogel (metronidazole) is often used to treat rosacea. Monistat (miconazole) is often used to treat fungal infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I took Metrogel and nitrofurantoin for about 5 days for an UTI. The only time I didn't look up a med on the internet b4 taking. Eyes were seeing "shadows", feet were tingling.