Metronidazole and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Metronidazole and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Metronidazole and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 03, 2017
11 people who take Metronidazole, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Metronidazole and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride?
Metronidazole has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial. (latest outcomes from Metronidazole 23,102 users)
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride 3,275 users)
Interactions between Metronidazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Metronidazole and Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Metronidazole (metronidazole) is often used to treat infection. Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Metronidazole is used in:
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Having problems with low potassium, but haven't taken the drug in 3 weeks. Can it possibly still be the cause?
- severe coughing with phlegm, low grade fever,lot of difficulty breathing
- Have glaucoma and want to make sure metronidazole will not make it worse
- How long does hallucinations last after taking metronidazole
- I take these meds and have had violent outburst I need to know is this what to expect all 4 of these are taken daily.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking metradonizole for a tooth infection which I have just had extracted. Now my ear on the other side feels completely bunged up and fuzzy, especially when I stand up. Feeling nervous
- I took this pill because of a dental problem for only 3 days. 125mg. Not only did it destroy my stomach but it put me into arrhythmia which I had never had in my life before. I had to call an ambulance because of the severe stomach pain it caused me. I was in a fetal position for a day despite ...
- Just started taking cephalexin and metronidazole, prescribed to me to treat SIBO and leaky gut. I'm supposed to take both pills every 8 hours for 10 days. My insurance refused to cover the better treatment, so they prescribed these to antibiotics. I'm concerned about side effects and my health.
- Diagnosed with afib 1.5 years ago. Take flecainide. Dr recently put me on cyclobenzaprine. 35 yrs old
- I was prescribed metro pills for bv. I broke out in a bad rash all over my body a day after i finished my medication and my right foot is swollen. Im scared & idk what to do.