Miralax and Eylea drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Miralax and Eylea together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Miralax and Eylea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
10 people who take Miralax, Eylea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Miralax and Eylea?
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 33,817 users)
Eylea has active ingredients of aflibercept. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Eylea 5,438 users)
Interactions between Miralax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eylea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Miralax and Eyleaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used to treat constipation. Eylea (aflibercept) is often used to treat age-related macular degeneration. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Miralax is used in:
- Eylea is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Trying to determine if any of the mess I am currently taking have attributed to my Central Serous Retinopathy. Also any treatments that are not risky.
- I am curious what people have found with this correlation. Thanks!
- I took mieralax and the next day I got theses blood blisters on my lower rt leg, red & blisters
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Eylea since 3/11/16 and I have noticed that at first I was taking it every 3 months now I am taking it monthly and when I skip a month it is because the dr gives me alternative treatments like lase. I have bee having muscle problems last month I sprained my toe and now I just ...
- Anyone taking Miralax experiencing neuropothy symptoms in their feet? Burning & tingling in their toes?
- I have used miralax for at least 1 and 1/2 years. Could itching be attributed to using miralax before bedtime? I am over 80 years old.
- It's been over a month without natural movement. Doctors refuse to acknowledge or diagnose. I'm starving and can't keep hydrated. I can barely think anymore. My memory is gone. I no feeling in my guts. Other than a feeling of wrongness. And can no longer sleep without dangerous medication that ...
- Just wondering what your rash looks like that was caused by the miralax? My 2 year old has been taking Miralax for 1 week and developed a red scaley rash over her entire body. Just wondering if it's the same? Thank you