Mirapex and Multaq drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mirapex and Multaq together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mirapex and Multaq. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 20, 2017
17 people who take Mirapex, Multaq are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Mirapex and Multaq?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMirapex and Multaq from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mirapex has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from Mirapex 14,484 users)
Multaq has active ingredients of dronedarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Multaq 7,929 users)
Interactions between Mirapex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Multaq and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mirapex and Multaqa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mirapex (pramipexole dihydrochloride) is often used to treat restless leg syndrome. Multaq (dronedarone hydrochloride) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mirapex is used in:
- Multaq is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have Parkinson's and am on Azilect, Mirapex and Sinemet. I want to get off of Mirapex because of very early morning awakening . However, I must continue it for the next few weeks at the full dose. But I absolutely must get at least a few nights of good sleep. Has anyone tried Ambien along ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm totally freaked out and afraid right now! I was diagnosed with afib three months ago and went through electric cardio version and it didn't stick! I have been taking 240 Cardizem everyday since leaving the hospital and now the doctor added multaq (400 mg) can anyone help me because I'm ...
- I have been coughing up mucous with GI gas and belching and low energy since I started Multaq. I been on it with Lupron injection for about 2 month now and the symptoms are getting worse. I have atrial flutter and will have ablation in Oct. Anyone have similar problems?
- I began having muscles spasms all over my body within a short time of starting the medication, Multaq. Prior to that I very rarely ever had a muscle spasm and, then, only in a calf. The spasms now happen day or night--in my thighs, my calves, my feet, my abdomen, my back. It makes bedtime pure ...
- I have been on Multaq 400 mg 2x daily for about a month and I am having tingling in feet and hands. Does this go away? thanks,
- Hello everyone. Thank you for letting me join in on this group! I have been trying to find something like this of others who take Mirapex and also have RSD! I have had RSD since 2001 from an infiltrated IV after having major surgery. Surgery was fine but the Phentergan and Demerol shot in the ...