Mirapex and Vyvanse drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mirapex and Vyvanse together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mirapex and Vyvanse. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 03, 2017
21 people who take Mirapex, Vyvanse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Mirapex and Vyvanse?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMirapex and Vyvanse from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mirapex has active ingredients of pramipexole dihydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from Mirapex 14,492 users)
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 16,590 users)
Interactions between Mirapex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vyvanse and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mirapex and Vyvansea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mirapex (pramipexole dihydrochloride) is often used to treat restless leg syndrome. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mirapex is used in:
- Vyvanse is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- 15 year old girl with high functioning ASD, ADD/EFD, and Anxiety. Recently moved. She has totally destabilized. Prior to moving she was honor roll student, now failing. Cannot concentrate, says head feels weird like a headache but not ... just really heavy. Neuro just before we left ...
- I’m On vyvanse and was given Ketorolac and I didn’t feel myself. I felt weird almost like in a fog. Is this normal?
- I have been taking Mirapex for about six years first 1 mg a day then 2 mg a day and again 1 mg a day For about three to four months now, I have a pain in my upper abdomen, just beneath the rib cage I also have irregular bowels, flatulence and feel tired My blood tests are normal, so ...
- Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
- Hi. I ended up being hospitalized after one month being on wellbutrin sr. I became so psychotic and manic. I was paranoid to the max. I have never had any symptoms like this in my entire life. has anyone heard of someone going through something like this after taking wellbutrin sr?
User reviews to the study
- I've been taking Vyvanse and loving the benefits! I just worry about long term effects to my health. I wanna have kids someday very soon so I want to hear what others on this medication might be experiencing and how to get the most out of this treatment. So far it's been a life changer.
- I am 50 and been taking Vyvanse 70mg for over 10 yrs. Just got tested for low T and now on T Gel packets, not sure what will happen but hoping for more energy.
- Went up to 30mg Vyvanse for about 2 weeks Last few days my calf muscles are killing me especially when I walk. anyone else have same effects, hot or cold ?read both are recommended.
- Any experience with pathological gambling and Vyanse? Dose recently increased and my gambling is out of control.
- I'm 47 and take Vyvannce for ADHD and have been on it a year. I started noticing that I am mixing up my words more and more. Is Vyvannce a cause of aphasia? If so, I need to get off of it!