Mirtazapine and Alcohol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mirtazapine and Alcohol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mirtazapine and Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 140 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
140 people who take Mirtazapine, Alcohol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Mirtazapine and Alcohol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMirtazapine and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Mirtazapine 31,488 users)
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Interactions between Mirtazapine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mirtazapine and Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mirtazapine (mirtazapine) is often used to treat depression. Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat suicide attempt. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mirtazapine is used in:
- Alcohol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
- Are you experiencing worsening Rhinitis and on Mirtazapine? Please share your experiences with me? Thank you!
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- Hello, About 7 months ago I was diagnosed with "Dystonic RSI", my doctor told me it was a problem in nervous system. My nervous system was sending to many signals to the muscles in my forearms, the ones I use for mouse movement. This first manifested itself as muscle fatigue in my forearms ...
- Has anybody ever recovered from mirtazapine induced arthralgia...I am so scared I'm gonna be stuck with this..are we entitled to any sort of compensation?
User reviews to the study
- I have been on mirtrazapine for over 7 yrs for long term anxiety and mild depression, 51 years old female, having on and off dry throat. Any advice ? Kind regards Tee
- I've had a 2-3 beers after lidocaine injections at the dentist's for about 50 years and have never had a reaction of any kind.
- I've been in mirtazipine for about a year, I now have high pressure on both my eyes, I've had to have that procedure irioditomy done
- I was given Mirtazapine last July as the fluoxetine I was on wasn't really working, within 2 weeks of taking it my stomach swelled and I was in pain and by 4 weeks I had gained nearly 1st 7lb. I stopped taking them because I was experiencing severe pins and needles down the backs of my arms, my ...
- Started Remeron last September- 15 mg. Noticed ringing in left ear shortly afterward in early October. Occasionally notice that it has quited down but not that often.