Mobic and Borage oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mobic and Borage oil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mobic and Borage oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
8 people who take Mobic, Borage oil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Mobic and Borage oil?
Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Mobic 18,439 users)
Borage oil has active ingredients of borage. (latest outcomes from Borage oil 107 users)
Interactions between Mobic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Borage oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mobic and Borage oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mobic (meloxicam) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Borage oil (borage) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- What can you take for pain when already taking Meloxicam and Otezla daily? Recently had knee surgery which caused a flair of Psoriatic Arthritis, going for therapy but some days pain is unbearable.
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
- can i take soma with mobic
You may be interested in these reviews
- Stopped taking meloxicam after 4 small pulmonary emboli. After a week I had pain in every joint. I guess it was working.
- Hi everyone. I have uveitus and had 2 steroid injections, been on steroid drops for 9 months and due to that had high eye pressure..therefore been on alpahagan pressure lowering drops for about 4 months. This is my third episode woth uvietus. A few weeksago i was diagnosed with ankleyclosing ...
- Hello my name is Jim and I have been taking Diltiazem 360 mg for 5 years now after having 2 x Ablation procedures for atrial Fibrillation, the tablets work well for me but I believe there have been some changes occuring maybe vision issues being one of these, I am 65 years of age and some of ...
- I am 69yo Taking mobic 7,5 mg for no choice (arthritis) One tablet a day for a few months now Mobic is Increasing my blood pressure and makes me eat I put on weight 3 kg in a few months only! Want to eat all the time! I am so upset! Wat do i do? Is it any other remedy or medicine that ...
- I take Mobic and now have gout (diagnosed from previous episodes) If I take my allopurinal (which I always had on hand) are there significant side effects just from short use?