Mobic and Celebrex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mobic and Celebrex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mobic and Celebrex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 858 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
858 people who take Mobic, Celebrex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Mobic and Celebrex?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMobic and Celebrex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Mobic 18,911 users)
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,631 users)
Interactions between Mobic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Celebrex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mobic and Celebrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mobic (meloxicam) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Celebrex (celecoxib) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mobic is used in:
- Celebrex is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking 10 mg of prednisone and 200 mg of celebrex, and 50 mg of metoprolol daily for seventeen years. I also take 80 mg of atorvastatin and 200 mg of lamotrigine, 40 mg of pantoprazole and a 81 mg aspirin daily. A year ago I suffered eight seizures. I have strong mood swings, ...
- if you take celecoxib 200 mg with methadone what would happen
- 1 month after starting Celebrex after 4 years of taking 900 lithium I began to have short episodes of derealization. Driving began to make me anxious believing I might have an episode and consequently get in an accident. I would have episodes when talking to friends which would lead to a small ...
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
User reviews to the study
- I was on Celebrex 400mg/day for 23 years. I've been off for 8 -9 months. I now have a periodic cardiac supra ventricular tachycardia and intermittent atrial fibrillation. Comments please.
- Celebrex causes me strong Acid reflux and I wonder if I can take Ranitidine with it to stop the reflux
- Stopped taking meloxicam after 4 small pulmonary emboli. After a week I had pain in every joint. I guess it was working.
- I am new to the group. My last blood work showed my electrolytes were 180 and should have been 220. ( I am 71 and have been on Celebrex for 4 years ) What specific foods should I eat more off to bring them up to a higher level ? Thanks, Anna
- I was on Celebrex for 15 years for fibromyalgia and as a result I have now got osteoarthritis in my L 4&5 in my spine and I have had both big toes fused with plates as the pins broke and they had to reoperate and put plates in both big toes. I now have to wear expensive special shoes and am in ...