Mobic and Gabapentin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mobic and Gabapentin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mobic and Gabapentin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 700 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 02, 2017
700 people who take Mobic, Gabapentin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Mobic and Gabapentin?
Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Mobic 18,439 users)
Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 100,776 users)
Interactions between Mobic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Gabapentin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mobic and Gabapentina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mobic (meloxicam) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Gabapentin (gabapentin) is often used to treat neuropathy peripheral. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mobic is used in:
- Gabapentin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is there any interaction taking these three together? I have a herniated disc C6 & C7 due to MVA and hates medications. Also don't want steroid injections or surgery. Would like help on what I can do naturally without putting bad stuff in my body. Please help. Seeing Acupuncturist ...
- I've been on 400 mg/day of Neurontin recently increase to 600 mg/day to control a neurogenic cough. Over the past 2 weeks developed severe right calf tightening and pain which has gotten worse & now impedes me from getting up from a chair without holding on for fear that my leg will buckle ...
- I have not been officially diagnosed with anything. I have been experiencing multiple issues that may seem unrelated, but they are not in my head. I have had daily headaches for several years. I have a history of migraines, but had not had one for twelve years until recently. So this is what ...
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- I am a 40 year old women with primary sjrogrens syndrome and frybromialgia along with several comprised lung issues, bladder, neurological, gastrointestinal, thyroid disease, all related to my primary sjrogrens I suffer from a long stream of other symptoms as well tight spastic sore muscles, ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Have been on 400 mgs. of Gabapentin for two and a half months for head tremors. Three weeks ago noticed I wasn't feeling up to par. Had blood tests done and was told my iron count was down to 28 from 114 from six months ago. Am going to stop the Gabapentin. Never had a problem with my iron count ...
- I'm a 50 year old female been taking Gabapentin for about 3 years I was already on 60 mg of morphine twice a day and Lortab for breakthrough pain my pain management doctor quit and my insurance sent me to a new one who continued the same meds which seem to be working fine I've been taking pain ...
- I started taking gabapentin 7 weeks ago for leg pain and since then I have has numbness in my arms. I have had an MRI and they can find nothing. I am wondering if it is gabapentin.
- I am 57yo on 2400mg/day of Gabapentin. I have teeth clenching and jaw pain. I am wondering if there's any chance that it will go away with time, and if not, what you do to alleviate it.
- Hi, I'm brand new to this group, so I've not read any of your posts yet, but I will. Here's my situation: I take Gabapentin daily at bedtime , as I have intermittent neck pain and migraines. When I have a migraine, I take it throughout until the symptoms are better. However, I've noticed more ...