Mobic and Haldol solutab drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Mobic and Haldol solutab together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mobic and Haldol solutab. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jun, 27, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Mobic and Haldol solutab?
Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Mobic 18,454 users)
Haldol solutab has active ingredients of haloperidol. (latest outcomes from Haldol solutab 31 users)
Interactions between Mobic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Haldol solutab and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mobic and Haldol solutaba b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- What can you take for pain when already taking Meloxicam and Otezla daily? Recently had knee surgery which caused a flair of Psoriatic Arthritis, going for therapy but some days pain is unbearable.
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
- can i take soma with mobic
You may be interested in these reviews
- Stopped taking meloxicam after 4 small pulmonary emboli. After a week I had pain in every joint. I guess it was working.
- Hi everyone. I have uveitus and had 2 steroid injections, been on steroid drops for 9 months and due to that had high eye pressure..therefore been on alpahagan pressure lowering drops for about 4 months. This is my third episode woth uvietus. A few weeksago i was diagnosed with ankleyclosing ...
- I am 69yo Taking mobic 7,5 mg for no choice (arthritis) One tablet a day for a few months now Mobic is Increasing my blood pressure and makes me eat I put on weight 3 kg in a few months only! Want to eat all the time! I am so upset! Wat do i do? Is it any other remedy or medicine that ...
- I take Mobic and now have gout (diagnosed from previous episodes) If I take my allopurinal (which I always had on hand) are there significant side effects just from short use?
- Hello, I am 61 years old was in hospital Sept. 26th. with hyponatremia. I just started taking Co Q-10 27th. 2016. I now feel close to how I felt when I went to hospital very sick. Wondering what to do? Do not want to go back in Hospital. Eating potatoe chips for salt. I am on limited fluid ...