Mobic and Indocin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mobic and Indocin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mobic and Indocin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 22, 2017
14 people who take Mobic, Indocin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Mobic and Indocin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMobic and Indocin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Mobic 18,910 users)
Indocin has active ingredients of indomethacin. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Indocin 3,878 users)
Interactions between Mobic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Indocin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mobic and Indocina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mobic (meloxicam) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Indocin (indomethacin) is often used to treat patent ductus arteriosus. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mobic is used in:
- Indocin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- What can you take for pain when already taking Meloxicam and Otezla daily? Recently had knee surgery which caused a flair of Psoriatic Arthritis, going for therapy but some days pain is unbearable.
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
- can i take soma with mobic
User reviews to the study
- Stopped taking meloxicam after 4 small pulmonary emboli. After a week I had pain in every joint. I guess it was working.
- Hi everyone. I have uveitus and had 2 steroid injections, been on steroid drops for 9 months and due to that had high eye pressure..therefore been on alpahagan pressure lowering drops for about 4 months. This is my third episode woth uvietus. A few weeksago i was diagnosed with ankleyclosing ...
- I am 69yo Taking mobic 7,5 mg for no choice (arthritis) One tablet a day for a few months now Mobic is Increasing my blood pressure and makes me eat I put on weight 3 kg in a few months only! Want to eat all the time! I am so upset! Wat do i do? Is it any other remedy or medicine that ...
- I take Mobic and now have gout (diagnosed from previous episodes) If I take my allopurinal (which I always had on hand) are there significant side effects just from short use?
- Hello, I am 61 years old was in hospital Sept. 26th. with hyponatremia. I just started taking Co Q-10 27th. 2016. I now feel close to how I felt when I went to hospital very sick. Wondering what to do? Do not want to go back in Hospital. Eating potatoe chips for salt. I am on limited fluid ...