Mobic and Loratadine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mobic and Loratadine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mobic and Loratadine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 129 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
129 people who take Mobic, Loratadine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Mobic and Loratadine?
Mobic has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Mobic 18,439 users)
Loratadine has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Loratadine 21,180 users)
Interactions between Mobic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Loratadine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mobic and Loratadinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mobic (meloxicam) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Loratadine (loratadine) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mobic is used in:
- Loratadine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- What can you take for pain when already taking Meloxicam and Otezla daily? Recently had knee surgery which caused a flair of Psoriatic Arthritis, going for therapy but some days pain is unbearable.
- Dystonia on the right hand, could this be linked? I am taking Xyzal on a daily basis, is there some better antihistaminic?
- I recently received a false posative hair stat with grave consequences. I was hoping someone could help
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
You may be interested in these reviews
- I stopped taking Claritin once the rash appeared on my forearms. But that was two weeks ago. I have been using a hydrocortisone cream for the itching. Does anyone know how long the rash lasts? And do you know any better cures?
- Stopped taking meloxicam after 4 small pulmonary emboli. After a week I had pain in every joint. I guess it was working.
- I have no history of asthma. I am a 27 year old male. I weigh 163 lbs. It is now the third day I've been taking loratadine based medicine. I have begun wheezing so much that sleep has become impossible. I keep waking trying to hyperventilate.
- Hi everyone. I have uveitus and had 2 steroid injections, been on steroid drops for 9 months and due to that had high eye pressure..therefore been on alpahagan pressure lowering drops for about 4 months. This is my third episode woth uvietus. A few weeksago i was diagnosed with ankleyclosing ...
- took 10mg of loratadine. Had sore glands in neck all evening, all night and all afternoon the next day. Coincidence? Don't know but won't try it again anytime soon.