Morphine sulfate and Linezolid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Morphine sulfate and Linezolid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Morphine sulfate and Linezolid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
29 people who take Morphine sulfate, Linezolid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Morphine sulfate and Linezolid?
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine sulfate 30,375 users)
Linezolid has active ingredients of linezolid. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Linezolid 3,873 users)
Interactions between Morphine sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Linezolid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Morphine sulfate and Linezolida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Morphine sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Linezolid (linezolid) is often used to treat tuberculosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Morphine sulfate is used in:
- Linezolid is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is it safe to take morphine with linzoild .i have Brent given theses in hospital
- I'm worried because my ageing Mother has suddenly been taken off Morphine by her newish Doctor following him suddenly Googling Morphine/ Paroxetine contra indication and finding there is evidence of moderate issues with these two drugs taken together . She was put on Morphine for ankle ...
- I have been on Morphine Sulfate immediate release and Morphine Sulfate extended release for chronic back pain for years. I have considered surgery but was not given good odds that my quality of life would be improved, and there was a very good chance that surgery could land me in a wheel chair ...
- Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have ...
- Constantly getting sick !! Throwing up !! Do not want to stop either
You may be interested in these reviews
- After becoming VRE I was placed on Linezolid and discharged from the hospital. I soon developed a kidney infection which has been ongoing for months after stopping the Linezolid and using a few courses of Cephalexins. Previously I was diagnosed with a small adenoma in my right adrenal cortex ...
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...
- Been on this for about 15 months and started a few months ago getting theses hurtful big under skin sores on face they have a little pimple shows with nothing but clear fuilds and end up big open blister like, even when u dont touch them
- My doctor had me taking 300mg of morphine and 2mg of cogenten a day in I felt good. Then he told me that was not a good combination in took me off of cogenten in started me on 150mg of efflexor. In that work good but the side effects were real bad sweating and memory lost. Lost my doctor in had ...
- I am new here. I take both drugs and life is mostly miserable. Pain and PTSD is running rampant. Tinnitus is very bad. I take the very minimum of morphine I can. Less than Dr. Prescribes. I am here looking for answers to why. Dr's seem to treat symptoms and not cause. I also want to help others ...