Morphine sulfate and Mucinex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Morphine sulfate and Mucinex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Morphine sulfate and Mucinex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 120 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 06, 2017
120 people who take Morphine sulfate, Mucinex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Morphine sulfate and Mucinex?
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine sulfate 30,375 users)
Mucinex has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex 12,636 users)
Interactions between Morphine sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mucinex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Morphine sulfate and Mucinexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Morphine sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Mucinex (guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Morphine sulfate is used in:
- Mucinex is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My husband at age 59 has had one for 6 months. He is not adjusting well. Any advise
- Took 1/2 of a 600mg Mucinex for 4 days straight. Developed severe back pain. It's been 5 days now. It's somewhat better but not much. Wondering how long the pain usually last?
- Is it safe to take morphine with linzoild .i have Brent given theses in hospital
- I have had a total of 4 doses of Mucinex due to a bad cold and cough. I started having an issue swallowing which really concerned me. Took a drink of water to make sure my throat wasn't closing up and was ok.. But after taking my last dose (every 4 hour dose) and started having trouble ...
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
You may be interested in these reviews
- For months I have been looking for a solution to getting rid of gas and/diarrhea while taking Mucinex. I discovered it's related to diet. Milk, sugar, and starchy foods seem to cause the issues. I was stunned to discover that I can't tolerate milk, candy/cake and corn anymore, but I have to take ...
- I had very high liver enzymes on a recent physical and the only OTC I have been taking is Mucinex for allergies.
- I started taking Guafenison 600 mg 3 times a day. This is not the longer acting Mucinex 12 hour stuff, but a cheaper brand i found online that was much more cost effective. It seems like since i started twking this 3 times a da, im urinating 3-5 times a night and hence cannot get a full night ...
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...
- Nasal drip is awful. I can't clear my throat. I am not sure if I can use mucinex while I use Suboxone.