Morphine sulfate and Grapefruit drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Morphine sulfate and Grapefruit together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Morphine sulfate and Grapefruit. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Morphine sulfate and Grapefruit?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMorphine sulfate and Grapefruit from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine sulfate 31,333 users)
Grapefruit has active ingredients of grapefruit. (latest outcomes from Grapefruit 189 users)
Interactions between Morphine sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Grapefruit and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Morphine sulfate and Grapefruita b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Morphine sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Grapefruit (grapefruit) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it safe to take morphine with linzoild .i have Brent given theses in hospital
- I'm worried because my ageing Mother has suddenly been taken off Morphine by her newish Doctor following him suddenly Googling Morphine/ Paroxetine contra indication and finding there is evidence of moderate issues with these two drugs taken together . She was put on Morphine for ankle ...
- I have been on Morphine Sulfate immediate release and Morphine Sulfate extended release for chronic back pain for years. I have considered surgery but was not given good odds that my quality of life would be improved, and there was a very good chance that surgery could land me in a wheel chair ...
- Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have ...
- Constantly getting sick !! Throwing up !! Do not want to stop either
User reviews to the study
- My grandson takes Concerta with good result; however in January he started enjoying grapefruit juice. He drinks it daily and his grades have fallen dramatically. He is 13, and with Concerta has been on the honor roll. At the same time he started drinking grapefruit juice his parents stopped ...
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...
- Been on this for about 15 months and started a few months ago getting theses hurtful big under skin sores on face they have a little pimple shows with nothing but clear fuilds and end up big open blister like, even when u dont touch them
- My doctor had me taking 300mg of morphine and 2mg of cogenten a day in I felt good. Then he told me that was not a good combination in took me off of cogenten in started me on 150mg of efflexor. In that work good but the side effects were real bad sweating and memory lost. Lost my doctor in had ...
- I am new here. I take both drugs and life is mostly miserable. Pain and PTSD is running rampant. Tinnitus is very bad. I take the very minimum of morphine I can. Less than Dr. Prescribes. I am here looking for answers to why. Dr's seem to treat symptoms and not cause. I also want to help others ...