Morphine sulfate and Methadone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Morphine sulfate and Methadone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Morphine sulfate and Methadone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 62 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 11, 2017
62 people who take Morphine sulfate, Methadone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Morphine sulfate and Methadone hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMorphine sulfate and Methadone hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine sulfate 31,333 users)
Methadone hydrochloride has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Methadone hydrochloride 3,525 users)
Interactions between Morphine sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methadone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Morphine sulfate and Methadone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Morphine sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Methadone hydrochloride (methadone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Morphine sulfate is used in:
- Methadone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
- Does anyone get long pauses once in awhile. Like your heart feels like it has stopped and then kicks back on?
- hi there . i have been taking methadone now or almost 8 yers but for the past year i have been suffering from out of the blue panic attacks. sometimes i can feel them coming on but they have been getting so bad i have been driving myself to the hospital convinced im going to die. i start to feel ...
- Do I have to stop taking methadone in order to stop the panic attacks, or is there something I can do to keep the methadone but make the panic attacks go away? I finally found a combination of medications that help with my pain, but now I have panic attacks so bad that my life is totally ...
- IT WONT LET ME LIST THE REMAINDER OF THE DRUGS I TAKE EVERY DAY. LOVASTATN, ADVAIR, VITAMIN D,
User reviews to the study
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- I have been on Methadone now for only 13 days am a 56 yr old woman and am suffering serious panic attacks after taking me dose by the afternoon and they last the rest of the day. I take Methadone for pain relief. I am ready to give it up as I just cant take the attacks anymore as I am also ...
- Hi, im on 30mls of methadone a day and wanted to know if its ok to take black cohash supplements for hot flashes during menopause plz??
- I've been dealing with this loss of taste for almost 2 years and I am going crazy. I feel like I can't go on if this is what life is going to be like.
- I had been on methadone since 1997, in April of 2016 was in bad car crash due to high ammonia levels which caused hepatic encephalopathy and they took me off my methadone without my consent, been off methadone now for over 1 year, and on suboxone for past 9 months. question is i want to go back ...