Morphine sulfate and Methamphetamine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Morphine sulfate and Methamphetamine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Morphine sulfate and Methamphetamine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
13 people who take Morphine sulfate, Methamphetamine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Morphine sulfate and Methamphetamine hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMorphine sulfate and Methamphetamine hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine sulfate 31,333 users)
Methamphetamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of methamphetamine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Methamphetamine hydrochloride 894 users)
Interactions between Morphine sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methamphetamine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Morphine sulfate and Methamphetamine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Morphine sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Methamphetamine hydrochloride (methamphetamine hydrochloride) is often used to treat recreational. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Morphine sulfate is used in:
- Methamphetamine hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi does anyone have this from taking this medication?
- Is it safe to take morphine with linzoild .i have Brent given theses in hospital
- I'm worried because my ageing Mother has suddenly been taken off Morphine by her newish Doctor following him suddenly Googling Morphine/ Paroxetine contra indication and finding there is evidence of moderate issues with these two drugs taken together . She was put on Morphine for ankle ...
- I have been on Morphine Sulfate immediate release and Morphine Sulfate extended release for chronic back pain for years. I have considered surgery but was not given good odds that my quality of life would be improved, and there was a very good chance that surgery could land me in a wheel chair ...
- Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have ...
User reviews to the study
- I been having hair loss/shedding being on this about a year an a half I noticed it the first three months of taking it I did have my hair shed but this is a lot it makes me feel horrible
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...
- Been on this for about 15 months and started a few months ago getting theses hurtful big under skin sores on face they have a little pimple shows with nothing but clear fuilds and end up big open blister like, even when u dont touch them
- My doctor had me taking 300mg of morphine and 2mg of cogenten a day in I felt good. Then he told me that was not a good combination in took me off of cogenten in started me on 150mg of efflexor. In that work good but the side effects were real bad sweating and memory lost. Lost my doctor in had ...
- I am new here. I take both drugs and life is mostly miserable. Pain and PTSD is running rampant. Tinnitus is very bad. I take the very minimum of morphine I can. Less than Dr. Prescribes. I am here looking for answers to why. Dr's seem to treat symptoms and not cause. I also want to help others ...