Morphine sulfate and Oxycodone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Morphine sulfate and Oxycodone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Morphine sulfate and Oxycodone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,849 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 10, 2017
1,849 people who take Morphine sulfate, Oxycodone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Morphine sulfate and Oxycodone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMorphine sulfate and Oxycodone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine sulfate 31,333 users)
Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycodone 56,802 users)
Interactions between Morphine sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oxycodone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Morphine sulfate and Oxycodonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Morphine sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Oxycodone (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Morphine sulfate is used in:
- Oxycodone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hello, I was wondering if anybody had hydrocephalus and rls/plmd ? I got a vp shunt but that did not help. Any advice?
- One week post 3rd open heart surgery 63 yr. old patient given 10 mg. oxycodone at 2:30 pm. At 11 pm, same patient given 7.5 mg. of temazepam. Patient had not slept the night before and hadn't eaten very little for several days other than drink Ensure. Following morning patient was found ...
- can you take cannabis oil & oxycodone at the same time
- Is it safe to take morphine with linzoild .i have Brent given theses in hospital
- iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
User reviews to the study
- Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
- Since 2012 after pill mill shutdown in Floida Pharmacy after Pharmacy refused to fill, have heard every possible excuse imaginable when asked to order had to wait 7 to 10 days which have left me in a state of constant withdrawal. I have a 37 years history of chronic pain but only had to use ...
- I have been on oxycodone 10mg 6 to 8 tablets daily for chronic pain. I have been on this regimen for years. I was recently started on Belsorma 7.5mg for insomnia. I was talking seroquel but this medication was affecting my heart and I am currently on a taper. I am concerned about drug ...
- Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie
- I have osteoarthritis on both knees level 5, I had cortisone shots for three years and Gel shots for the past two years neither help. The only relief I get is from oxycodone at first is was for 5mg after awhile 5mg wasn't enough it was increased to 10mg. Now I'm getting anxiety attacks insomnia ...